Wesley Financial Group is the best timeshare cancellation company in Franklin, Tennessee, USA. It has been in this business since 2012. The primary focus of the company is to help stressed timeshare owners get rid of their unwanted timeshares. The company claims that they have helped more than 20,000 clients. The total strength of the company is around 300 employees.
This write-up provides a great insight on Wesley for your easy decision-making on timeshare cancellation companies.
Who is Wesley Financial Group?
Wesley Financial Group is legit and claims that they can get the job done and provide relief to the clients from the stressful timeshare. The company has additional offices in Tennessee, Las Vegas, and Nashville.
It offers a money-back guarantee but doesn’t offer an escrow payment and has a track record of success and helped thousands of people. It has a team of specialists who aim to work together and achieve the goal.
Reviews of Wesley Financial Group
Wesley Financial Group has a great reputation in the timeshare cancellation industry. Wesley Financial Group reviews are mostly positive and show the success records of their work. It also has a recommendation page where people share their working experiences with the company. The company has a strong social media presence; for them, online reputation matters the most. Wesley Financial Group is reviewed on Yelp, Google, Trustpilot, and the BBB (Better Business Bureau).
- Google– Wesley Financial Group has a positive reputation with Google. The company’s average rating on Google is 4.5 out of 5 stars based on 640 client reviews. The ratings of the company show their reliability. The company only deals with the cases that they can finish on time.
- Yelp- It also has a presence on Yelp. It has 2 out of 5 stars ratings based on nine client reviews on Yelp.
- BBB– The company is not accredited with BBB but has maintained a positive reputation and A+ rating over BBB. The company’s BBB profile shows its 96% success rate. The average rating of the company is 4.87 stars out of 5 stars.
- Trustpilot- Over the Trustpilot, the company has five stars reviews. The company has 4.8 stars ratings out of 5 stars based on 985 clients’ reviews.
How does Wesley Financial Group Work?
The working procedure of Wesley Financial Group includes some steps. It takes almost 6 to 18 months to terminate the timeshare. Sometimes, it takes more than 18 months to terminate the timeshare.
- Firstly, it involves the completion of the consultation form. The consultation form includes some basic information like contact information, name, contact number, and e-mail.
- After submitting the consultation form, the second step includes teleconsultation. The representative from the company calls the client and takes all the major information over the call. They will discuss everything about the case, whether they can handle the case or not.
- After the teleconsultation, the client’s file is forwarded to the case specialist. The case specialist reviews the case and sends the file to the resolution department.
You can only determine the company’s reputation once you research yourself. It is better if you read online positive reviews of the company; it will help you in creating a clear understanding of their working procedure or how they deal with the customers. Overall, the reviews of Wesley Financial Group are excellent and satisfying. It’s a good choice to hire the company for timeshare exit. The online presence of the organization shows that it is the best timeshare cancellation company, which highly prioritizes the customers’ needs.